Here are the best smoker recipes for fish beef and just about anything you can imagine! If you’re wondering what the best things to smoke in a smoker are I’ve got a lot to choose from here. Whether you have a traditional or electric smoker these come out great and make for a great get together.
With the summer months quickly approaching you’re going to need the best smoker recipes to try!! That much-anticipated flavor is starting to become a reality. You know the flavor…smoked anything. Yep, during the months of warm weather, nothing tastes as good as eating some amazing smoker recipes hot and fresh from your grill or smoker. So much time and perfection go into creating the perfect smoked recipe dish. And did I mention patience? The smells that billow out of your smoker literally just tempt you the entire time to open that door and peek and sample. And while it may be tempting, don’t. (originally published 4/18)
- You’ll let out a ton of that smokey flavor and it will cause your temperature to fluctuate quite a bit as well. If you can wait until the end and when the recipe is cooked completely to perfection, that first bite is one of the most amazing bites…and it’s absolutely, without a doubt worth the wait.
The best part of cooking and creating smoker recipes? You can literally smoke any type of food that you want to try to. Meats, cheeses, veggies, fruits, nuts…you name it! If you have a food item that you’ve been wanting to give a smokey flavor to see how it would taste, give it a go! You never know when you may have created a new smoker recipe masterpiece. Now that I’ve got your mouth-watering, why not give a few of the best smoker recipes you can try this summer?
- To start with this is the electric smoker I have and quite frankly is the best smoker for beginners to use since it is small and simple. It is inexpensive but works amazingly well. We love smoked fish, ribs, and just about anything else I can throw in there. If you’re new to smoking you won’t be disappointed I promise!
Here are a few of the best smoker recipes you should start with right now!
- How to Smoke Salmon The best way to smoke fish ever!
- Smoker Ribs Rub BBQ. BBQ and a smoker? A match made in heaven.
- Smoked Cornish Game Hens. Tender and delicious when cooked on the smoker.
- Smoked Chicken Salad Tacos. A super-fun twist to a classic dinner item.
- Smoke Prime Rib Roast. Get ready for a melt in your mouth bite!
- Spicy Smoked Chicken Wings. One can never go wrong with chicken wings in the smoker.
- Sweet and Smokey Coca-Cola Chicken. Intrigued? You should be! This recipe is worth every bite.
- Smoked bacon wrapped pork chops are amazing. Here is a video and photo showing you how I made them.
This is just the beginning to the best smoker recipes you should try….we are adding more each week!
Find more below…..
- Smoked BBQ Ribs. You can never smoke too many flavors of ribs, right?
- Smoked Pork Shoulder Roast. Delicious fresh, and simple to store and freeze for later, too.
- Smoked Coca-Cola BBQ Wings. A flavor combo that packs a punch.
- Smoked Mac & Cheese. No words are even needed…just make certain this recipe happens!
- Smoked Lobster Tails. Is it possible to make lobster even better? With this recipe it is.
- BBQ Smoked Ham. This recipe is like a match made in heaven for your smoker.
- Smoked Oatmeal with Coconut Milk. Who says you can’t have your breakfast from the smoker?
- Smoked Meatloaf. Give that meatloaf a twist with this fun smoker recipe.
- Smoked Pork Butt. A classic, smoker favorite.
- Smoked Lemon Bars. Who knew it was possible to smoke even desserts on the grill?!
- Smoked Deviled Eggs. This combo is a wake-up that your taste buds will be happy that you disturbed them for.
- Smoked Crackerjacks. Combining the sweet with the salty, plus smoke? Yes, please.
- Smoked Carnitas Tacos. Better make extras with this delicious recipe.
- Cold Smoked Cheese. Take your cheese to another level by smoking it!
- Smoked Stuffed Cornbread. You had at me “stuffed”.
- Smoked Cauliflower. This is a must-try for your summer BBQ plans!
While this list is just a small glimpse into the vast options of amazing smoker recipes out there, it shows you have popular and simple smoking different food items can be. Whether it be meat, veggies, or cheese, create a menu for the upcoming week and try your smoking skills out with some of these fun recipes.
You will learn a ton about smoking, and you and your family will have a blast taste-testing everything that you can create!