Craving chili but don’t have a ton of time? This Ninja Foodi Chili is just what you need! With only 5 ingredients needed, you’ll be chowing down on a giant bowl of chili in less than 15 minutes!
Long gone are the days where you’ll have to wait hours for the perfect pot of chili. Now, thanks to the Ninja Foodi, you can literally have your chili in less time than it takes for your dishwasher to run a load of dirty dishes. This Ninja Foodi chili recipe is one of our go to meals. How many other appliances have two in one functions like this one??!!
** Join our Easy Ninja Foodi Recipes Group if you love your Ninja! Let’s share our recipes. **
What is the Ninja Foodi?
- The Ninja Foodi is an air fryer meets a pressure cooker and it is making its mark in the cooking world with a vengeance.
- You can literally help to make the meat tender with the pressure cooker aspect of it and then give it a crispy crust with the air fryer component.
- Here’s a free Ninja Foodi cookbook to help you find easy pressure cooker and air fryer recipes too!
Can you cooking frozen meat in your Ninja Foodi?
- Add 1 pound of frozen ground sausage or beef on to your trivet
- Put 1.5 cups of water at the bottom of the pot
- Close your pressure cooker lid (one that is not attached)
- Close your steam valve
- Press pressure cook, high for 13 minutes
- Then do a quick release
- Make certain that you don’t forget to drain out the liquid that’s accumulated from thawing before continuing on with the rest of your recipe (this one or another).
Curious how to finish out the rest of this Ninja Foodi Chili recipe? Check out the recipe card below!
What should you serve with this Ninja Foodi Chili?
That depends on you and your wants. Some people like to crush up crackers and eat with their chili while others like to toast up a nice piece of bread to enjoy dipping. Don’t forget about the power of scoop Fritos as well…there’s something so delicious about those scoopable corn chips.
- As for chili toppings
- sour cream
- Greek yogurt
- Add a bit of spice with hot sauce or chili powder
- (I always recommend doing this to your own individual bowl rather than the entire pot. Not everyone enjoys their chili spicy!)
Now that I’ve got your taste buds primed and ready, enjoy reading the rest of the recipe card to figure out how to make your very own Ninja Food Chili!
This is what you’ll need to make this easy Ninja Foodi chili
- Ground sausage or ground beef – spicy ground sausage is best
- Kidney beans
- Diced tomatoes
- Tomato sauce
- Chili seasoning packet – or 2 tbsp. out of a large container
Optional add ins
- Diced onions
- Tobasco sauce
Ninja Foodi Chili
If you're looking for the perfect recipe for chili, look no further than this Ninja Foodi Chili. It's quick, simple and will be ready in minutes!
- 1 lb ground sausage spicy is best, or use ground beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes 15 oz., or dice 4 large fresh tomatoes
- 8 oz tomato sauce if using fresh tomatoes use a 15 oz. can
- 1 can kidney beans 15 oz
- 1 packet chili seasoning or 2 tbsp out of a larger chili seasoning container
- 1/2 medium onion diced, optional
If you're using 1 lb. of frozen ground beef or sausage put 1.5 c of water at the bottom of the pot, trivet inside, with meat on top of the trivet. Pressure cook on high for 13 minutes then quick release. Drain water and continue with these directions.
Push Ninja Foodi on button, then push saute button.
Put ground beef or sausage into pot, break up and cook until it is no longer pink. Press stop button so it doesn't continue to cook.
Empty can of beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, onions if you're adding them, and packet of chili seasoning into your pot and stir contents together well.
Close pressure cooker lid (one that isn't attached), close steam valve. Set Ninja Foodi to pressure high for 10 minutes.
Do a quick release and serve on top of potatoes, over rice, or just in bowls topped with cheese.